I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sabtu, 19 Maret 2011

23 Desember

When You were Born...

As a baby, the precious moments you shared
with your family were priceless.
If only you could remember,
... when you were born

Here's to the past - and the joys that you've known.
Here's to the present - this day all your own.
And here's to the future - may every new day
Be especially happy for you, every way!

Birthdays are about being
glad you were born!


Sometimes, I close my eyes and smile
because I never dreamed my life
could be like this--
...and it's all because of you.

Sometimes, we close our eyes and smile
because we never dreamed our lives
could be like this--
...and it's all because of you.

I asked God for a flower, He gave me a bouquet
I asked God for a minutes, He gave me a day
I asked God for true love, He gave me that too
I asked for an angel and he gave me you.

We asked God for a flower, He gave us a bouquet
We asked God for a minutes, He gave us a day
We asked God for true love, He gave us that too
We asked for an angel and he gave us you.

Your Birthday
is a day for looking back on a life
rich in experience, and
for remembering the changes
that made you who you are today...

Your Birthday
is a day for enjoying the life
you've built,
your many accomplishments,
and all the friends you've made...

Your Birthday
is day for looking ahead
to the joy that awaits...
because you are someone worth celebrating,
and you deserve a very happy birthday

for my our little angel
Dave Emanuel

1 komentar: